DAY 11: 10 Favourite Foods
Being a foodie it’s no easy for me to pick up 10 food that I love. But I am going to give it a shot!
- Subs from Subway ❤ OHMYGOD. Only if I could eat one every day!
- Pizzaaaa! I mean who doesn’t love it? 😛
- Biryanii- An aromatic rice dish cooked with several spices, notably saffron, and a protein (typically chicken or mutton) that’s been marinated.
- Momos- A variation on the traditional dimsum, native to the North Eastern states that border Nepal (where the dish originated), eaten with a fiery red chutney.
- Chole Bhatura- A spiced, curried chickpea dish served with a fried flour bread
- Pani Puri- A small crisp hollow round bread filled with spiced water, tamarind paste, potato, onion, and chickpeas
- Dosas- A crispy, flat bread (similar to a crepe or pancake) made of rice batter, served with a lentil sauce (sambar) and a variety of chutneys.
- Vada- A South Indian snack staple made of a lentil or flour batter fried into a doughnut shape.
- Rasam- Typically a South Indian dish, Rasam is a soup like dish known for its health benefits, lip-smacking taste and enticing aroma. It is beneficial to the health because of its digestive qualities. It is made of tomatoes, tamarind and dal
- Kadhi- It consists of a thick gravy based on chickpea flour, and contains vegetable fritters called pakoras, to which sour yogurt is added to give it little sour taste. It is often eaten with boiled rice or roti.
These are in no particular order. They’ve been randomly numbered 😛
What are your favorite foods? Have you tried any of these above mentioned before? Let me know in comments down below!
This is a challenge that I have taken up for the next 30 days. You can find it here- http://www.sheknows.com/community/living/seems-appropriate-30-day-blogging-challenge
“Don’t forget to remember, if you’re not smiling you’re doing it wrong”- Alex Wassabi(YouTuber)