DAY2: 20 Facts about me
- I am an introvert. 89% of the conversations with people happen in my head and not real life.
- I am a book aficionado. Give me a book, I’ll be happy.
- Even though I am a subtly charming foodaholic, I love to cook too! #FoodieForLife
- I am a massive overthinker. Constantly over analyzing and in deep thoughts.
- I am a REALLY private person. I treasure my alone time. Love my personal space.
- I have major trust issues. I don’t trust anyone but myself.
- I 96% of the time believe that mostly everything I do or say is wrong and I’m at fault. So I’m constantly found apologizing to people around.
- Loyalty is everything to me. Don’t lie to me.
- I don’t and never will give up on someone or something.
- I hate sugarcoated and forced conversations.
- I say “I don’t care” a lot but I do.
- I am good at hiding my pain and/or tears from others. Don’t like the feeling of being weak or vulnerable in front of anyone. #SelfProtective
- I am very complicated and chaotic human emotionally.
- I get disgruntled if I’m unable to fulfill my responsibilities.
- I am an anti-social human. I hate going out or partying. I suck at making conversations. I’ll rather be happy at my home, in my bed with a good book and a cup of green tea!
- I shut people and push them away constantly, because of which not everyone stays by my side till the end.
- I am a highly misunderstood person.
- I have inner self-destruct button, that I push often.
- I have really bad anger issues. I get agitated easily and say rubbish things, also losing my sense of judgment in those times.
- Pessimistic thoughts rule my brain 83% of the time.
This is a challenge that I have taken up for the next 30 days. You can find it here- http://www.sheknows.com/community/living/seems-appropriate-30-day-blogging-challenge
I’ll be following it as much as I can with all honesty. I might bend few things here and there :p
And if you decide to take up this challenge, don’t forget to let me know!! 🙂
“Don’t forget to remember, if you’re not smiling you’re doing it wrong”- Alex Wassabi(YouTuber)